The error is accepted as “authentication mode needed for relay” usage while sending email. This shows that users’ email server needs an SMTP authentication for inflowing precise username and password. So, Fix Outlook Error Code 550 with expert guidelines available at Outlook Customer Support Number 1-800-208-9523. Fortunately, resolving this problem is not that tough to perform where users simply need to configure their email client for sending all appropriate credentials. However, in most of the cases, email clients as well as SMTP authentication process can easily be enabled by editing the account configuration or just adjusting Outgoing Server / SMTP settings. One should also note that the exact step needed to enable SMTP authentication process varies from one email client to another. Follow steps below to know how the issue can be solved
Steps to Fix Outlook Error Code 550 are as follows:
Outlook Customer Service team has instructed users about the steps to fix the problem based on various operating systems. Here they are as follows:
The first solution is explained based on Windows system:
- Launch the Outlook Express and navigate to the option named as “Tools” and then, select the “Accounts” icon
- Secondly, select the “account name” and click to choose the “Properties” section for editing the account.
- Now, tap the “Servers” icon and perform a check on the “My Server Requires Authentication” option as well as the adjacent “settings” button.
- Do ensure that the “Use same settings as my Incoming Mail Server” radio button is selected by you.
- Tap the “OK” button twice and then select “close” button. Here you are completely finished
The second one is based on OS X operating system
- Launch the Outlook Express first and then, right under the “Tools” option, make a selection of “Accounts” icon
- Users again need to click the “Edit” option to make changes to their account
- Now, right under the “Sending Mail” section, simply check the “Click here for advanced sending options” option
- Perform a proper check on the “SMTP Server Requires Authentication” check box while ensuring that the option known as “Use same settings as Incoming Mail Server” radio button is selected.
- Close the window and tap the “OK” button. Close window.
Related Blog: How to Fix Outlook not Implemented Error?
Dial Outlook technical experts for instant brilliant remedies to every issue in Outlook email!
Get connected to Outlook Customer Care Service technicians to have us know your problem and resolve them by applying the most effective solution. We are backed by skilled and competent technical team who holds in-depth knowledge about every smallest to smallest issue and resolves them from the core. Connect to our 24/7 hours tech support engineers and get your each and every related query solved as and when needed.