Zoho Mail Add-on Error Message occurs when users are changing the default email ID in their Zoho Mail settings. However if users have not configured their email will surely come across this problem. To avoid future issues, Fix Zoho Mail Add-on Error Message with appropriate guidelines. As per expert guidelines, it is advised to choose a new “Mail Box” icon. While this error occurs, emails won’t be displayed if the mail servers are not accessible. So, in the event of this scenario users should wait for a couple of minutes before they try to access their email.
Steps to Fix Zoho Mail Add-on Error Message are as follows:
Step 1: Check whether the account status in Zoho is confirmed or not?
According to expert team, if the user’s account status is not confirmed or is verified in Zoho then, mail will not be displayed. So users are instructed to apply below steps as penned down by Zoho Email Support team:
- Select the http://accounts.zoho.com and tap on “My Email IDs”
- Now, click on “Resend Confirmation’ box
- Try to access the email and click on “confirmation link”.
- Users should visit “mail.zoho.com” to activate their mail account.
- At last, configure email in the Zoho CRM.
Step 2: Check whether the email is queued up in Zoho Mail which should be Outbox section
- Check that outbox option keeps all emails in queue for specific time period. It is done before sending from the Zoho Mail.
- If users have enabled this option then, all sent emails will be listed just under the email section after few minutes.
Why customers should approach our solutions?
- An award winning customers support solutions are delivered to users
- Smooth customer service transition process
- Value-added customer support services
- Punctual technical team
- 24/7*365 hours customer support service
- Trusted and highly accredited solutions
- Builds long-lasting relationships
- We employ clever people with right working attitude
- Industry matched tech support solutions
Related Post: How To Fix Zoho Mail Error 18?
Dial our Zoho Mail Technical support team and avail our world-class solutions within defined timeline
Dial our technical experts at Zoho Mail Technical Support Number 1-800-208-9523 to avail our solutions as and when needed. Our distinguished remedies have always kept us unique from other competitors. Feel free to connect with us anytime and experience hassle free remedies.