One person’s junk email is no doubt the most people’s junk email. Keep junk email away before it affects the performance of organization’s Exchange Server. Users can simply delete them before it get into inboxes directly from the junk folder. Configure Outlook Junk Email Settings with apt guidelines. Well, the article is all about the creation and configuring these custom junk email filter files for organization.
Steps to configure Outlook junk email settings
Simply configure default settings via OCT to configure Outlook junk email settings. However in this case, users should change the settings that can easily be visible in its corresponding locations on near “Modify user settings page of the OCT”. But as of now, we will focus on its configuration part. Use below procedure to configure Junk E-mail Filter options in your Outlook.
- To configure Outlook Junk E-mail Filter settings in Group Policy, the first step is to load the Outlook 2010 template (Outlk14.adm)
- Open to access “User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Microsoft Outlook 2010\Outlook Options\Preferences\Junk E-mail”.
- Tap double-click on the option which you wish to configure. Let us say for example: double-click on ‘Junk E-mail protection level”.
- Tap on “Enabled” icon and move ahead to configure Outlook junk email settings.
- If everything goes fine then, users need to select a radio button for which they wish to set or select an option from a drop-down list.
Click “OK” button at last and here you are done with the process.
Related Post:How To Fix Outlook Integration Error?
We are backed by skilled, competent and sound technical experts who are available 24/7*365 days at Outlook Support Number to bring users rewarding solutions with benefits at their desk. Feel free to connect with us.