If you are seeing error code “0x800ccc0b” while sending an email then you need to inspect the server configuration information in the Microsoft Outlook. In this kind of error end-users might unable to send the email. This error code in Outlook mainly occurs because of the incorrect SMTP server information. For more information, contact Outlook Technical Support Service.
In this blog for the benefit of the Outlook users we provided a simple How to Fix Outlook Error Message “0x800ccc0b”.
You need to follow the simple instructions given below to resolve the error message “0X800ccc0b” while sending an email from the Outlook.
- In the “Tools” menu, you need to click at the “Account Settings”.
- The next step is to click on the “Email” in the new account setting window and then double click on the mail address via which you are not able to send the emails.
- Click at the outgoing server tab and choose the “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” checkbox.
- This error code also occurs because of the corrupt registry and destroyed PST data file.
- Congratulations! Finally this error is resolved.
Why You Should Call Outlook Customer Support?
Dial our toll-free number +1-800-243-0019 any time, round the clock to get quick online remote assistance for any kind of technical problems related to the Outlook email. If you are looking to contact Outlook Email Help to resolve your problem then dial our toll-free number to discuss your issue with our highly skilled technicians to get the best customer support service at highly reasonable charges.
We understand that technology is designed to make our lives simpler; it can also be a continuous source of stress and headaches when it doesn’t work properly. That’s why our world class online Outlook Customer Support Service provides 24*7*365 technical support for your home or business technical requirements.