Common Thunderbird Errors
Users can easily Resolve Common Thunderbird Errors by approaching to Thunderbird Email Customer Service team for a professional assistance to our expert team. If users are working with Thunderbird then, there are a number of add-ons available to install and utilize to customize this emailing experience.
Steps To Troubleshoot Common Thunderbird Errors:-
- Unable to delete messages
- Open “Profile folder” by clicking on the “Menu” button
- Select “Help” icon click “Troubleshooting Information” icon.
- Now, tap “Show Folder” button which is visible under “Application Basics” option. This window will further display all available profile files.
- Next, close the Thunderbird application and open “Mail folder” or “ImapMail folder”
- Open up the folder with an incoming mail server name which will appear as “imap.googlemail.com or pop.googlemail.com”.
Dial Thunderbird Customer Support Number 1-800-208-9523 For Instant Help
Our skilled experts have in-depth knowledge about every issue in Thunderbird Email. Feel free to connect with our technocrats by dialing Thunderbird Customer Support Number with the best solutions on immediate basis.