Outlook Error 0x80042109
Outlook Error 0x80042109 directly defines that email client is unable to establish a connection with the Outgoing email Server and this is what causes such problem to arise. Usually it is seen that SMTP protocols are the real factors behind Outgoing emails problems provided if all of the details of these protocols are assigned inaccurately. Other common factors include issues while sending or receiving errors that relates to scanning technical problems
Steps to fix Outlook error 0x80042109 are as follows:
- Reset your Outlook Outgoing Server Details which is also known as SMTP
- Changing the SMTP Details carefully
- The very first thing is to work with the MS Outlook and click on “File” button.
- Now, click on the “Data File Management” option where a new window screen named as “Account Settings” will be displayed.
- Navigate to the “File” option and click on “Options” icon and then, click “Account Settings”.
- Choose the “Email” tab and check for all possible reasons which is causing this problem.
- Once done, choose a particular email address to make a double click on it.
- Click on the “More Settings” button and tap on “Advanced” tab.
- Now, make changes on Outgoing Server (SMTP) from “25” to “587” while ensuring that the encryption is typed as TLS.
Dial Outlook Customer Service Number For Instant Customer Help
Reach us at Outlook Customer Service Number 1-800-208-9523 for immediate solution delivered at your desk and resolve the error code as early as possible. Our Outlook Tech Support experts are 24*7 available with best solutions related to any error or issue that a user faces.