This aforesaid issue is caused at the time when users are attempting to send or receive email. So, if you are also one among them then, approach us for professional assistance to Fix Hotmail Error Code 80041004.Moreover, we will definitely assist you in fixing more such issues by guiding you about the cause of it. However there lies more reasons namely internet connection or a network issues, damaged email services, POP3 server is damaged and due to inaccurate configuration as well accordingly.
Steps to Fix Hotmail Error Code 80041004 are as follows
Step 1: Have a check for your internet connection
- To fix Hotmail error code 80041004, have a check on your internet connection
Step 2: Checking for account settings
- Click “Start” icon and enter “Run” command in the search bar. Select “Run” icon now.
- Copy and paste, or simply type the required command in the Open box, and press “ENTER: Control panel” as suggested by Hotmail Support
- Double-click “View 32-bit Control Panel” by navigating to the “Control Panel” and display “Mail” icon.
- Now, access and open up the ‘Mail Setup dialog box’ and tap on “Show Profiles” option
- Navigate to the “General tab” which will appear at the startup time of “Microsoft Office Outlook”. Click “Add” icon now.
- Go to the “Profile Name box” and type desired name that you wish to work for the new e-mail profile. Click “OK” button. Now, in the E-mail Accounts dialog box, tap “Add a new e-mail account”, and choose “Next” icon. Carefully choose an appropriate server type for the new e-mail account, and tap on “Next” icon.
- Put accurately an account information in the required field and click “Next”.
- Now, choose “Finish” icon and click OK.
Step 3: Start Hotmail in safe mode now
- Click on “Start” icon and type “outlook.exe /safe” in the Start Search box.
- Press “Enter” icon and click “Start” icon.
- Tap on “Run” icon and type “outlook.exe /safe” command.
- Click to choose “OK”.
Step 4: Create a new e-mail profile in this step
To fix Hotmail error code 80041004, creation of a new e-mail profile is highly recommended. However if needed, delete any suspicious messages from the mailbox. In order to delete any suspicious messages, one can approach to ISP and delete any suspicious e-mail.
Related Post: How to Fix Hotmail Error Code 403?
Connect with our tech support team and fix related problems by applying suitable remedies!
However, we are 24/7 hours available for our customers at Hotmail Support Number 1-800-208-9523 to provide complete assistance with appropriate remedies. Tech support engineers are highly capable and adept in managing all type of issues that arise within the software. So, for any issue, feel free to connect with us and get the most adept solution at your desk.