Hide or Show Outlook Folders and Messages
Hide or Show Outlook Folders and Messages is for recent .Net Framework update (KB3186539) problem which breaks all webmail in the server by making it difficult for users to display folders and messages. Apart from above discussion, let us help you fix this problem in easy ways.
Hide or Show Outlook Folders and Messages via:-
- This is the first solution where one needs to “update Outlook” to its latest version by downloading all needed updated kits.
- If the above one did not help you out then, try this solution.
- Now, update this config file to restart the application pool. This process will start displaying needed folders in a proper manner.
- The following line should be added which should be between the “<system.web> and</system.web> tags: <caching><cache disableExpiration=”true”/></caching>”
- This is the last solution where uninstalling the 4.7 .Net upgrade would also completely fix this issue.